2021 NEMO FAIR
Back & Better Than Ever!
Camping Rules and Procedures
1. Current camping reservations may be paid July 14th – August 31, 2015 or March 1st-31st 2016. Camping spots not paid by March 31st will be released to the general public. Reservations may be made by calling Jim Keim at (660)341-5310. PAYMENTS: Must be mailed to P.O. Box 287, Kirksville, MO 63501 or brought to the Fair Office by Appointment.
2. Camping spaces will be numbered and specific spaces may be requested. Campers will be assigned a numbered space and must be parked in that assigned space.
3. The camping rate will be $140.00.
4. Campers moved onto the grounds before July 12th will be assessed an additional fee of $15.00 per night.
5. Campers must be removed no later than 5:00 pm, July 25, 2016 or additional nights can be purchased at $15.00 per night. Pets must be removed by July 14, 2016.
6. No stock trailer are allowed in the campgrounds unless equipped at campers. All stock trailers must be parked in the designated area or be subject to a fine.
7. You may purchase 1 extra tag for $20.00. Vehicles parked in the campgrounds must have a hangtag or be subject to towing at the owner’s expense. NO REPLACEMENT HANG TAGS WILL BE PROVIDED.
8. No advertising, sales, flea markets, solicitations, etc., shall be allowed in the campgrounds without prior approval by formal action of the Fair Board.
9. Campers are responsible for rules concerning the campground under General Rules. Please contact Jim Keim with any questions when on the Fairgrounds.
PETS: ABSOUTLEY NO PETS, INCLUDING ANY TYPE OF ANIMAL, ARE ALLOWED IN THE CAMPGROUNDS DURING THE PERIOD OF THE FAIR. NO DOGS WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE CAMPGROUNDS STARTING JULY 12, 2015.
RECREATIONAL & OTHER VEHICLES: No person shall be allowed to bring or use upon the Fairgrounds, an mother scooter, motorbike, motorcycle, coaster sled, skateboard, roller skates, roller blades, bike, ATV, golf cart or diminutive vehicle during the period of the Fair without approval of the Fair Board. Such policy does not include wheelchairs or other medically necessary devices or vehicles to be used by Fair Board Directors in their duties.
POOLS: DUE TO INSURANCE LIABILITY, ABSOLUTELY NO POOLS OF ANY KIND WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE CAMPGROUND.
GROUNDS REGULATIONS: No outside coolers, cans, bottles, will be allowed on the Fairgrounds except as may be used by campers in the campgrounds. Coolers, cans and bottles will be confiscated at the gate. Proper clothing must be worn on Fairgrounds. Patrons must wear shoes and shirt, or risk expulsion from the grounds.
ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES: Alcoholic beverages, except as may be used by campers in the campgrounds, will be permitted only in the beer garden and grandstand areas and must be purchased from vendors on the Fairgrounds.